We’ll give you some suggestions to make the process of choice easier.
May’s special occasion is definitely Mother’s Day this year it’s on Sunday 9th. Mother is the the brightest and kindest person in our life. Mother figure is associated with something bright, light but at the same time strong and with character. Let’s step aside from basic roses arrangements and for a change choose something different.
The best flower combinations for this day we can create from seasonal flowers.
Peonies, lilac, ranunculi, tulips, spray roses, freesia, lisianthus and combine it with eucalypt, gypsophila, hypericum or pistachio.
Packaging, how should it be? Easy, choose between stylish matte paper (do not choose
paper, it steals the elegance from the bouquet); transparent plastic wrapping looks great in a combination with matte semi-transparent Korean plastic; basket or the classic hat box. The choice is yours.
Here are some compositions we can recommend you:
1. White peonies, light pink ranunculi and purple lisianthus, eucalypt
2. White gypsophila, pink lisianthus, pink spray roses, purple ranunculi
3. Pink hypericum, white spray roses, pistachio, white gypsophila
4. Purple ranunculus, white spray roses, pink freesia, eucalypt
5. Purple roses, white tulips, pink ranunculus, eucalypt
6. Purple lilac, white spray roses, pink freesia, eucalypt
You can use them as an instruction, the volume and packaging depend on the budget.